Monday, June 1, 2009

#17 Web 2.0 Summary

Some thoughts on the Web 2.0 Tutorial:
  • will not use Twitter
  • will probably not use Facebook
  • have used and will continue to use Flickr
  • will set up a bookmarking page @ iKeepBookmarks.com
  • Suffolk Wave - probably won't use
  • RSS feeds - will use, probably weekly
  • Google Docs - will probably use occasionally
  • Wiki - will revisit and use the Princeton Public Library Book Lobers Wiki
  • my blog - I'm not sure how much I'll use this
  • YouTube - will use occasionally
  • Craigslist - have already purchased and sold items on Craigslist

Even though I was off to a slow and slightly negative start, I greatly appreciate the opportunity to participate in this tutorial and to explore various Web 2.0 tools. I've learned a great deal and will utilize much of what I've discovered. Thank you to my library colleagues for the time and expertise put forth to present this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment